FloSports, based in Austin, Tex., is a subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. FloSports streams more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more.
FloSports is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Content Director who will lead creative and editorial strategy for several of our award-winning sports verticals. Candidates need the ability to think both creatively and analytically to develop and lead teams responsible for creating content that engages fans, markets live events, tells compelling stories, and enhances the brand. The Content Director oversees a team of subject matter experts and requires someone who knows how to manage creative employees and allocate resources to maximize impact. To learn more about this position and to apply, click here.
- Content Producer for MileSplit, the leading scholastic track network in the country. This web producer is an ideas generator and all-around track expert who is capable of producing engaging content that resonates with athletes, coaches and fans of high school track & field and cross country. The ideal candidate will be able to produce news articles, features, interviews and videos about scholastic athletes and teams around the country and will be willing to travel extensively to cover major meets nationwide. To learn more about this position and to apply, click here.
- Content Creator for FloMarching who lives and breathes the marching arts and is able to bring innovative and impactful story ideas to life through written and video content. Responsibilities include covering live events and traveling to gather in-person content with top personalities in the sport; hosting informational video segments; and developing content strategies that will grow and engage the community. To learn more about this position and to apply, click here.
- Full-time Stats Associate to support track & field and cross-country verticals. Job responsibilities include gathering, converting, posting and processing track & field results into MileSplit’s database. To learn more about this position and to apply, click here.
- Graphic Designer to help create cutting-edge, custom designs for our marketing team and other departments within the business. Responsible for a wide range of projects from campaigns, animated hype videos, landing pages and more. To learn more about this position and to apply, click here.