APSE’s winter conference and judging begin Saturday at the Hampton Inn and Suites in downtown St. Petersburg, Fla. and continue through Feb. 19.
Attendees should plan to arrive by 4 p.m. Saturday for the opening meeting and judging assignments.
Here is the day by day schedule:
- Saturday, Feb. 15
- 10 a.m.: Officers meeting. Park Room
- 1 p.m.: Conference planning committee meeting and lunch, Park Room
- 4 p.m.: General membership meeting. Soreno AB Room
- 7-10 p.m.: Cocktail reception at the 400 Beach Seafood & Tap House, downtown St. Petersburg
- Sunday, Feb. 16: Judging begins
- Monday, Feb. 17: Judging continues
- Tuesday, Feb. 18: Judging continues
- Wednesday, Feb. 19: Judging concludes and closing membership meeting. Soreno AB Room
If you have any questions, please contact conference coordinator Glen Crevier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-719-5824.